Merch Store

Monday, December 14

Update & News

Hey all, Rob here (Not Muteantowl). I'm the guy that maintains the blog and has done all of the smashing grandpa artwork.

Riiiiiight, it might look a bit plain up there at the banner but I will sort that soon promise, I have been very very busy these past couple of months mainly starting up a new video production company, attending the Tom Thumb memorial service and working with new acts for the record.

I can announce now that within the next few weeks a couple of my friends from the UK will be finishing thier debut album, as of now is still untitled, and confusingly so is the act. I will keep you updated. I have currently only heard 3 songs off the album but it will contain 20+ tracks. There will also be a single up soon to promote the album. All I can say for certain is that this is completely diffferent from Smashing Grandpa.

Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment