Merch Store

Friday, September 17

SITE UPDATE 16/6/2010

Mute Here,

I'm sure that all of you have been waiting for news of the next steps for U!D!R. Well over the past couple of weeks I have been securing a few new artists for the label. Lets just say one is very different and one is similar, haha i'm giving nothing away!

Over the next few days I will be adding 2 new 'Band Bio' pages, these will provide details on the artists and thier type of music. There also should be uploads of both of these artists within a week.

In Other News, as our artists are such a tight community, I have decided that we should use every opportunity for you (the fans) to really get to know them, so I intend to ask the same 5 questions to each artist and post them.

Make Sure You Stick Around Guys, Because This Is A Very Exciting Time For The Label

Mute.x

No comments:

Post a Comment